Ever feel like you missed a class on how to have a romantic relationship? Do you feel like you will never be allowed into the prestigious club known as plus one? Have you felt that going on a normal date seems to be a long shot? If so then you will love this blog. Hi I'm Dave and I am a survivor of the New York dating scene. This is the story of a socially inept geeky sweet guy on a quest to find love and a decent set of glasses...whatever comes first.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

 

The French Toast Saga

Part One - The Coming Of The Busty Blond


“I got you a gift” Juan proclaimed with a proud face.

“A hooker?” I said sarcastically as I flipped through one of his latest comics.

“Close! A Girl!” He smiled mischievously.

I gave Juan a puzzled look. He had just arrived to stay with me for the local comic con. Having opted to stay in Puerto Rico; when I had left the island years ago. I was confused. I was one of the few people he knew in NYC. He was also married, so his circle of single friends was his brother and me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked with a serious face.

“Look!” He pointed at my computer screen.

Upon further inspection, Juan had loaded a Facebook profile. Before my eyes laid a busty blond with a mischievous smile on her face. I quickly looked through her pictures. It was typical Facebook girl photos. The girl was in skimpy outfits or in questionable poses.

“Her name is Casey and she is a geek” Juan said with glee.

“Really?” I said as my eyes were clicking away at her photos.

“Oh yeah, she’s your type” Juan said cracking open a coke.

“What’s my type again?” I said. Jesus! This girl had a lot of pictures.

“Big breasted and geeky.” Juan said with a laugh.

I was not going to disagree with him. The power of boobs always had a power over my free will. I had long given up hope in fighting it. My eyes would always glaze over and my mind would turn to pudding. This is why I avoided strip clubs. In my college years. I must have wasted my tuition with glittered boobs in my face.

Her name was Casey and Juan had met her in the local Puerto Rico comic scene. She was one of the many anime fans on the island. She was a staple at the local hot topic. She probably kept most comic stores in business. Juan quickly put me in contact with her over the phone. Casey’s clueless voice cried out over the receiver.

“You live in New York?!” She gushed.

“Yeah, I have been living on my own for five years now.” I replied, my eyes still glued on her pictures.

“Oh, I want to live in New York so badly!” She squealed.

“Yeah, its pretty cool.”

“Can I come visit?” She asked coyly.

“I'm sorry?” I replied closing my computer screen.

“I want to come to New York. Can I stay with you? I promise it will only be a few days!” She asked timidly.

Now any rational person would have told someone they had known for three days to fuck off. But before I could do this a little devil frat boy appeared on my shoulder.

“Dude! Say yes! You are going to totally play with those pillows !” The frat boy said downing a beer.

“But I don’t know her..” I replied

“Don’t be a little bitch!” He said annoyed. “When have you ever had a chick beg to stay with you! Its gonna happen. Trust me” He said as he poured more beer into his cup.

“Sure Casey, you can stay with me as long as you like” I replied in a daze. Pictures of her running topless in my apartment floated around in my noggin.

“Yay! I will book my ticket right away” She squealed.

As I held my receiver in my hand, I wondered what I had just unleashed upon my world. The frat boy in my head told me not to worry. But deep within my soul, I felt like I had just made a deal with the devil. Never in my wildest imagination would I have ever dreamed what happened next….



0 comments:

Post a Comment